Monday, March 14, 2011

its our anniversary!

I love you means that I accept you for the person that you are, and that I do not wish to change you into someone else..It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times..It means loving you when you're in a bad mood or too tired to do things I want to do..It means loving you when you're down, not just when you're fun to be with..I love you means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them, asking in return only that you do not judge me for mine..It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you enough not to let go..It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, hoping you feel the same way for me...I love you because I know you're always there... there to catch me when I fall... there to listen when I need you, there when I feel alone. I love you because you understand me... you know how I feel even when I can't say it... you know I'm not as strong as I say and still you never let me know that I'm not fooling you. I love you because you make me believe, believe that I am not worthless... believe that I can be loved, am loved, and can love others. I love you because you know, I feel this way but can't say it and still you wait... letting me take my time to come to terms with the fact that I love you... would give my life up to be with you... and above all... never hurt you... lie to you... or leave you..
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY UPPA!

No comments:

Post a Comment