Friday, April 8, 2011

FRIEND + ME

i dont hv any idea to write on anyway....i juz wanna share a lil bit bout' myself...hey..lets know me better...i love making a lot friend....i can be friend to anyone...maybe at first they will get me wrong ang think i "SOMBONG"...hihi....hey guys! come and approach me...and i'll treat u nice! for sure... =) i admit sometime, it really hard for me to approach others 1st...sbb malu, tkot org xlyn..haha... and for those yg bru2 nk knal ngn i, i mmg kurang bcakap...try hang-out sllu....mest xlrt nk dgr story i...hahah...FRIEND means a lot to me....i hv found my true friend...they know me better...they know my secret...they know my "perangai" well...haha, they cry n laugh with me..they know everything bout me...i wish they will be my friend forever bcoz i love them so much!
tp.....i thing u guys should know...i love making friend...but..once ada yg cuba "tikam blkg" then, jgn tnya paseipa aku dh xlyn....no more chances ok...bcoz, i sincere to be ur friend and i want u to do the same way too....ok la...thats all for today...LETS BE FRIEND GUYS! HYE IM RYNA... NICE TO KNOW U.... =)

DEAR BFF
THANX FOR BEING MY TRUE FRIEND... I LOVE BOTH OF U MONE & AZIE...

1 comment: