Tuesday, July 26, 2011

merapu

morning peeps....hmmm...today i feel like i wanna write something but i dont know how to start...there's many thing inside my head, but i dont know what it is....*sigh*
actually i juz wanna say that, i love people around me...especially my family, Uppa and my friend... sometimes, i wish that i can protect all of them from bad people...i juz dont want them to get hurt...i know im not perfect,and im nobody to get involve in their personal life...its okay... =) juz let them be..i juz sit here and support them in everything they do...♥
hey! jm tkar topic...! =D
lately, i always trjmpa good people with KUNO minded...i dont know why it keeps happen in front of me again and again...i juz pity them...sometimes xperlu "nebeng-nebeng" bak kate uppa...hakhak... juz be urself...and people like dis always 'ckp xsama dgn prbuatan'..yeah...at first blablabla.....and now blablabla...sicksicksick laaaaaaaaaa.... hihih... sorry i juz write apa yg keluar dr otak ni skrg... PEACE!
whatever is it...as long as x menyusahkan aku..its okay... =) much important to me is my relationship with uppa... people can say what they want to...but they must know, they didn't affect us at all... we know each other better...he know me well....and he know why i being 'gila' sometimes..hihih... he the one who can make me berpkir bnyk kali when doing something..i learned a lot of things from him...thanx UPPA... ♥
ok dh bnyk mengarut
dats all for today..
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment